Tuesday, June 16, 2015

FESTIVAL - Pinkpop

Last weekend I sneaked out of all the exam-stress and had the best time at Pinkpop! I only took my analog Diana camera but I took some photos with my phone. We got really close to george ezra, had the best time hearing the pierce brothers, You should check out their songs. The two brothers are from Australia and their music is just lovely! We had plenty of time to stroll around the festival too and discover all the lovely food trucks (selling delicious Moroccan pancakes). Ohh and a little unexpected: Robbie Williams was amazinggg. I never thought I liked to hear him live that much. Maybe you've heard that the Foo Fighters were cancelled. But they're already confirmed for next year, so Pinkpop I'll see you then again! Have you been there too? Which band did you love most? 

0 comments

Post a Comment