Some inspiration is needed so much! I feel like I'm in some sort of routine where I can't get out. That's where Pinterest comes along. First look at the beautiful photograph of the "Cappella degli Scrovegni" in Padova. I found this place on Pinterest it is just around the corner by Venice and so Paul an I are going there this summer. I can't wait for the summer holliday, right now it's so grainy outside so the hollidays are where I'm holding on to right now. Can't wait to see Padova for the first time, and Venice and Florence again! Those Birkenstocks from my wishlist are here to, got them for my birhtday! And at Action (dutch shop, I think..) I found those amazing golden tatoos there are so lovely. Maybe I'll do an 'New in' post somtime about those thingies. But for now I'm just dreaming. Have a nice sunday!
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Inspiration - Sunday summer blues
Share this
Related Articles :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment