Sunday, May 3, 2015

Inspiration - Sunday summer blues

Some inspiration is needed so much! I feel like I'm in some sort of routine where I can't get out. That's where Pinterest comes along. First look at the beautiful photograph of the "Cappella degli Scrovegni" in Padova. I found this place on Pinterest it is just around the corner by Venice and so Paul an I are going there this summer. I can't wait for the summer holliday, right now it's so grainy outside so the hollidays are where I'm holding on to right now. Can't wait to see Padova for the first time, and Venice and Florence again! Those Birkenstocks from my wishlist are here to, got them for my birhtday! And at Action (dutch shop, I think..) I found those amazing golden tatoos there are so lovely. Maybe I'll do an 'New in' post somtime about those thingies. But for now I'm just dreaming. Have a nice sunday! 

0 comments

Post a Comment