Monday, May 11, 2015

From beast to beauty - Hollidays are for sewing

A new From beast to beauty! And a new blog post, I must say I have a little blog dip. There isn't much inspiration and just not that much time. I hope that that will come around. Anyways a few months (!!) ago I bought this beautiful printed dress. But the size/model is not that great. It just is a little to big and long. Only during the hollidays there is some time for me to meet the sewing machine, so last week I tried re-making this dress. The plan was to make a short dress out of it. But in the heat of the moment I took a little too much of of it so sadly it was just too short for a dress. But cutting off some more made this lovely blouse! What do you think? And do you have any tips for a blog-dip? 

0 comments

Post a Comment