Thursday, February 5, 2015

Instagram 013 - If I had a boat, I would sail to you

Ah I just love Instagram post, even though they are not that original. But I just love to mix the photos together. This week my third semester started, so I'm back in school again. And this semester I'm trying to keep up with everything, read everything, and just be a goood student. I'm so curious how long this motivation will last, haha. But for now it is here so that is a good thing. Thereby: friday is our day off so this afternoon my weekend starts! These are some Instagram photos from lately. 1.This week I went back to my home in Utrecht 2. An old photo of so many birds flying in the sky, it was so amazing! 3. Reunited with Marlou last week and we had a lovely time. She took her polaroid and we took this photo. 4. Antwerpen with Paul, still dreaming about that little trip. 5. Outfit from last week, this Oasap jumper is so fine! 6. Clipper lemon&ginger is the best tea! 7. Made this top and some shorts, you can see that post here. 8. A very old outfit photo. 9. The streets in Utrecht are so beautiful. Do you love Utrecht too? What do you think of these photos? Instagram: @ninaheutinck

0 comments

Post a Comment