Friday, January 30, 2015

Outfit - Dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again

Oasap jumper - Asos Shorts - Gifted necklace

A brand new outfit! Yesterday Anna and I went to Arnhem, we had an amazing lunch, did a little shopping and quickly shot these photographs, I was actually tooo cold but I wanted to show this new jumper in combination with these shorts. I love this little place where the photos were taken. All the lace gives an extra vintage effect on them! The jumper is new and comes from Oasap. Wearing a turtle neck is quit a change and it took me some time to get used to it. But right now it is so comfy and warm. Also I'm a bit late with the trend, not that I follow those; I just loved this jumper because of the deep colour and the fact that is is so big and warm. The turtle neck is just an extra. The quote on top is from Lana Del Rey, I love it. She always uses so many beautiful words who show you feelings. And this sentence is just lovely. Today I'm working again and after that it is really weekend. Have a lovely one! What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment