Friday, January 9, 2015

Outfit - Sirens and smoke remind us, maybe the world won't find us

Double Agent jumper - Cheap Monday pants - Zara coat - Maison Scotch necklace - Primark headband - Dr. Martens shoes
Thank god it's friday! Maybe I'm still wishing a little I was still here where these photographs were taken. This was the second day in Antwerp and it was such a lovely day. After walking through the tunnel (underneath the river) we came here and discovered the beautiful view. Paul took these outfit photos of me and I love how they turned out. Not such a colourful outfit but I love it anyways. I'm wearing my new Cheap Monday pants and they fit me perfectly, very skinny but at the same time I'm still able to breathe in it. And thereby it is tight around my ankles and that is something that doesn't happen much. So: This is the perfect black pants. Then the headband (or however you can call it) is another new favourite, it looks so soft and wintery and keeps my ears nicely warm! And the Double Agent jumper is just the best. What do you think of this outfit? PS: listen to all of James Bay because his voice and lyrics are so beautiful! If you already know him, what is your favourite song?

0 comments

Post a Comment