Sunday, January 4, 2015

Instagram 012 - Climb out, out to where you see

Instagram posts are ones that I love to make. Just like taking care of my Instagram account. I love to edit, mix and match my photographs so that they look lovely together. These are five new photos and one old one! And these are so pretty together. 1. Ben Howard, there are actually no words for this. His voice and music is so nice for my ears and this concert was amazing! 2. I'm still sooo in love with this photograph of Paul and me (and with him, haha) we had a great time in Antwerp 3. Lovely architecture from Antwerp 4. From where we stand, loved this floor 5. Lovely architecture from Antwerp 2.0 6. New years eve selfie with my sisss. 
Today is monday and all the stress begins again: the hollidays are over, school begins and it is a long way to go to spring. Can't wait until my exams of the next two weeks are over! I hope I will pass for everything right away without retakes. That means I have a lot of stuDYING to do, haha! Are you so busy too right after your hollidays?

0 comments

Post a Comment