Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit & New lens - We'll forget the sun in his jealous sky as we lie in fields of gold

Lace dress, Floppy hat H&M - Belt unknown - Bracelets Primark

Yesterday my new lens came in, it was immediately used and fulfilled my expectations. Is is the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. And I'm already so in love with the photographs you can make with this one. I'm happy that I bought it before my holliday to Italy in a few weeks, I'll be taking this lens with me for sure! 
Willemijn came by and we took some photos. Just around the corner of my house is this amazing field of gold. Perfect for some outfit photographs. This lace dress is an oldie I found in the back of my closet and I don't know why I forgot about this one because it is actually quit lovely. I combined it with my floppy hat and a little black belt. What do you think about this outfit? And can you see what I see, the beautiful new quality of photographs?

0 comments

Post a Comment