Monday, June 30, 2014

Wishlist - Paisley Printed Playsuits

I've been searching for a printed playsuit for a while now, when I took a shot at asos I found these four favourites. Lately there are so many paisly printed items, I don't know if I see them everywhere because I like them or that I like them because I see it everywhere. Haha do you still get that? Anyways, my big love for daisies and sunflowers is still present but (maybe/ a little) paisley prints and "foreign prints" are taking over. Look at these four above, The first one almost looks like a dress and must be feeling so comfy. I love the second one because of the double print, and also those colours are beautiful. And the last ones are just lovely too. I like the two in the middle the best, number 3 is amazing, but unfortunately a little above my budget, I ordered the playsuit with the double print! Can't wait for that one to arrive. What do you think of these? 

0 comments

Post a Comment