Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I'm leaving. Are you coming with me?

Wauw the past three weekends went by so fast, probably because I've done a lot. First a weekend London, then a little holliday at the sea and last, maybe the best, I went to Pinkpop past sunday! Only 1 day. The Rolling Stones were playing saturday so tickets for the whole weekend were sold immediately. But nevertheless that sunday was amazing! I saw Ed Sheeran making all the sounds/music  himself and he sang so lovely, had an high five from Chef'special, and saw The Kooks, Brother and Bones and the Arctic Monkeys. Do you know Brother and Bones? Their music is really nice. I've been listening to them a lot since I saw them at Pinkpop. Did you went to Pinkpop too?
All of these make me want to go on a new holliday more and more. That is a bit silly because I've already done so much. But there is another prospect for summer and that is Italy. We are going to Pompeii, I can't wait to see that place. For now I'm back to work again. I made this little selection photographs from these lovely things. 1. Ed Sheeran 2. Lovely lane in London 3. Brother and Bones 4. Seaside photograph.

0 comments

Post a Comment