Saturday, June 14, 2014

From beast to beauty 005 - Beach gypsy

The last two days there was absolutely nothing I had to do. So there was time for sewing! And that was what I did the whole day. Because of all the time I made a new from beast to beauty. And I went a little further this time than a clothing piece: I made a bikini! At H&M I found these bikini bottoms, way to big for me, but they were only 1 euro and I knew these from an old collection and I love(d) the print so much. I bought two bottoms: one that I could make smaller and one for the bikini top. So that is what I did and here it is my new bikini! For only two euros and two hours of time. 
What do you think of this analog set/collage? I love the gypsy and the beachy feeling that is given by the combination of the flower print, shells and the dreamcatcher. I made the necklace, the sunnies are vintage and the shell ankle strap is from Thailand. These accessoires would be perfect for a day at the beach! What do you think of my new from beast to beauty?

0 comments

Post a Comment