Wow finally time for a new post, I've been wanting to post the whole week but everytime I had time it was already dark. That's a bad thing about winter, actually only the snow and hot tea is nice, but there was no snow this time. Anyways I've discovered this wonderfull thing: Printic. An app where you can upload and send photographs and then the people behind Printic turn them into polaroids and send them to you! The best app ever made, hihi. When I won 10 free polaroids on this blog: www.styleliner.nl I was very happy! The polaroids came in yesterday. They're send to you in this nice orange enveloppe, and when you open it the magic comes out, hihi. I love the polaroids very much, they are so vintage-looking. I did this little DIY by hanging them on a rope on the wall with lovely little clothespins, so now they're hanging on my wall! What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments
Post a Comment