Ahh I'm so in love with the current collection of Pull&Bear! They have such lovely thingies. Whenever I've got nothing to do I start looking around at webshops and fill my basket with everything I like/love. Then I come to huge money numers and then I remove the things I don't really want. Do you recognize that? This time it was Pull&Bear's webshop and after removing there were still lots of clothes remaining. So I made this (little) wishlist. I'm sure about buying the high waist skinnies, only I have to wait until my size is available again. This one looks really like, I think/hope as high as my belly button. And look at the lovely dress, the flowers are very sweet and you can wear this one for every occasion. Ahh and than the leather backpack, that's an item I fell in love with. It is quite big so you can use it for a lot of things. I hope to buy those three and secretly I hope for this whole picture to come to me, hihi. Well for now I'm in a huge dilemma whether I should buy a few, or keep on saving money. I did fell in love with the items and if I see them, I think I need them. hihi. What do you think I should do? And what do you think of these items?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment