Monday, October 26, 2015

OUTFIT // The perfect printed A-line skirt

Pull&Bear A-line skirt // Brandy Melville grey jumper // Dr.Martens shoes // Unknown watch
Photographs: Janne
There is the first outfit with one of my new Pull&Bear items: I'm wearing a new A-line skirt. This printed one is just so gorgeous, I really love the 70's style print it has. A few days ago I watched the movie 'Clueless' (again) and this skirt would be easily something Cher would wear. I love the fact that those 70's prints and styles are coming back: I'm so in love with A-line skirts lately. I don't know if that is because they're "in fashion", or the fact that I see them everywhere but I don't really care that much. If you start thinking too much about fashion or what you are wearing it gets really complicated. Just just got to wear it if you love it. And that is what I did with this pretty skirt. 
I combined it with one of my favourite Brandy Melville jumpers and my all time favourite Dr.Martens. Black shoes are the best for every outfit. Oh and I love this location too! It is in the village I live (when I'm not in my room in Utrecht) and those stairs with the white rail are just lovely. 
What do you think of this outfit? Are you as much in love with this skirt as I am?

0 comments

Post a Comment