Finally I have time to put this 'From beast to beauty' online! I found this white skirt last month at primark: it was a sale item for 5 euros, and at the cash desk it was only 1 euro (?!?!), 1 euro for this lovely button skirt. I'm in love with that. I love the fact that it was white, but winter&autumn is coming isn't a good combination. A white skirt with tights is mostly not that nice (only if you combine it good but then you only have one outfit with this piece). SO: I dyed the skirt into a more autumn colour! Look how lovely it is now, the dark red colours turned out so well. I dyed the skirt two times: 1 time with wine-red dye but that colour was much lighter then I thought, so I dyed it another time adding some black. The fact that there are some color differences is lovely. What do you think of this 'from beast to beauty'? And how would you style this red skirt?
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
From beast to beauty // Dyed button skirt
Share this
Related Articles :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments
Post a Comment