Sunday, May 31, 2015

OUTFIT - Feels so good when we're wasting time

Costes hat - Primark top - Brandy Melville cardigan - Style Moi shorts - Primark necklace, anklets
Finally the first outfit with bare legs this year! Yes they're still really white, but I'm working on that!  On saturday I went for a little shop before work and bought this dark red hat. It is so beautiful, the deep red colour is perfect and the size of it too. Not to big and easy to put on. This will be my favourite summer item for sure! On sunday Paul made these lovely photos of me. It's so good to have some time to shoot outfit photos again. And it was a lovely day with Paul again. Then the shorts are new too, from Style Moi, a nice high waisted white pair. And a big change in this outfit: ...there is nothing black in it! haha. I love how 'no-black' turned out. It isn't that hard, I just replaced black for white: white shorts and white shoes. The red colour of the hat comes along a little in the top, just like the necklace and anklets. What do you think of this 'no-black' outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment