Sunday, April 26, 2015

OUTFIT - Double print & it's my birthday!


Asos shorts - StyleMoi necklace, blouse, rings - COS chelsea boots

YAYY, It's my birthday today! I turned 20 and (that feels old)! No, haha, it isn't that bad. It is also kingsday today, and the anniversary of Paul and me. My birthday on the same day as kingsday is actually really nice! Always free on your birthday and something fun to do. But today with be full of cake and lovely people and nice things. Hopefully the sun comes along too! 
Then about the outfit, I mixed two prints together, and that turned out really good, at least that's what I think, haha. Do you like the double print? I'm in love with this combination, the black and white print of the shorts matches the 70's printed blouse perfectly. The blouse is from StyleMoi (just like the rings and necklace), ordered a size bigger so therefore it is a bit oversized, but that's okay. The blouse is lovely, very comfortable and perfect for spring/summer and festivals! Thanks Willemijn for taking these photographs of me, I love how they turned out and look together, I think for me this will be the best outfit post until now :) Well, have a lovely day, I'll go eat some cake! 

0 comments

Post a Comment