Sunday, March 15, 2015

Summer inspiration/wishlist - today I want to be where the mountains meet the sea

O yes, look at all these beauty's. This sunday I am dreaming away to the summer holliday and thought: I want a brand new, beautifully printed, bikini. Maybe I'm a bit early but that's me. Then I stumbled on Free People's webshop and found these. More and more I love the high waisted bikini bottoms, they look so vintage and fashionable at the same time. The only bad thing about them is the fact that the sun won't tan your belly while wearing these. But therefore you can alternate. Maybe these Free People ones are a bit too expensive for me but dreaming can do me no harm. And thereby when you are on holliday a bikini is hopefully all you're going to wear, and in that case a bit more expensive bikini is allowed. Anyways I would pick number 1 or number three out of these six! Or the second one, or the last one.. ahh I can't choose. Can you? 

0 comments

Post a Comment