Monday, February 9, 2015

Vintage treasures

There is this amazing second-hand shop just around the corner of my street. And I visit that place so much, while typing this I want to stop by again for a while. The shop is filled with second-hand furniture, books, accessories, home thingies and actually anything. And when you look carefully you can find the most amazing vintage treasures. These are three items that I bought the last two weeks, a lovely little plate (where all my chocolate lies on right now), a beautiful old atlas and a very boho pillow. The pillow is so lovely, it makes my bed a little less white and matches my carpets. I think I'll bring the shop a visit again this week. Right now I'm just having some tea at my room, blogging, and listening to Haim. I also can't wait for the festival season to arrive. I might go to Pinkpop again this year, but the line up isn't that great yet. But there are still many ones that haven't been confirmed yet, so anything can happen. Anyways for now that season isn't here yet, so I'll keep it to dreaming. Do you love second hand shops and festivals as much as I do?

0 comments

Post a Comment