Monday, October 20, 2014

Just feel, and if it feels like home, then follow it's path

Finally I have time to breathe, and blog, again! Last week there were two big deadlines for school. Now autumn-break is here and this post will be fully about my nem room/interior! With al this time I took photographs of my new room in Utrecht. The most important thing to say about it is that I'm so happy and so in love with how my room turned out. As you can see I got the beloved lace curtains, also my rail is al setteled up and I have a new bed. A single one beacause my room is too small for a bigger one. But this bed is just fine and there is room for thingies beneath. Don't you love my lace and the knitted plaid?
There are two big things in the room: the colour white and wood. I'm so happy with the wooden floor and also with the diagonally wood they bring something cosy. And to give all this white some colour I have my clothing rail, two persian carpets, a dark-red cupboard for the turntable, and some little coloured details. I really love how it turned out, the vintage element which I love is also very clear. What do you think of my room? And are you living on your own too?

0 comments

Post a Comment