Ah my last Instagram post is already a while ago, so there are three extra photographs. Also because they fit the other six. Lately there have been online lovely thingies. 1. Paul and I went for breakfast in this lovely 'living room society' cafe The Fuzz, it's amazing there: a high ceiling with flowers and lots of vintage things. 2. Anna came to see my new room! We had a lovely day in the city. 3. Winter wardrobe on the rail. 4&5. Love these photos of my room. 6. Anna and I had brownies, cheesecake and tea at Daen's in Utrecht, also very vintage and lovely. 7. Aaah the amazing Brother and Bones, his voice is beautiful. 8. Some views of my school project. 9. Monday Paul and I were 5 years together and we had the perfect day! And I have to put this upon here: he got us tickets for Ben Howard! And I'm so happyyy! Can't wait to see him live and listen to the beautiful new songs and ofcourse the old ones. This week is test week so there will be a little studying but it will be okay! What do you think of these photos? And are you so in love with Ben Howard's music as I am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment