Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Instagram 010 - Running round in love

Ah my last Instagram post is already a while ago, so there are three extra photographs. Also because they fit the other six. Lately there have been online lovely thingies. 1. Paul and I went for breakfast in this lovely 'living room society' cafe The Fuzz, it's amazing there: a high ceiling with flowers and lots of vintage things. 2. Anna came to see my new room! We had a lovely day in the city. 3. Winter wardrobe on the rail. 4&5. Love these photos of my room. 6. Anna and I had brownies, cheesecake and tea at Daen's in Utrecht, also very vintage and lovely. 7. Aaah the amazing Brother and Bones, his voice is beautiful. 8. Some views of my school project. 9. Monday Paul and I were 5 years together and we had the perfect day! And I have to put this upon here: he got us tickets for Ben Howard! And I'm so happyyy! Can't wait to see him live and listen to the beautiful new songs and ofcourse the old ones. This week is test week so there will be a little studying but it will be okay! What do you think of these photos? And are you so in love with Ben Howard's music as I am?

0 comments

Post a Comment