Monday, July 7, 2014

Instagram 006 - Wanderlust to get away

Ahh I want to get away so much! I can't wait to go to Italy and discover a place I don't know. This is only 1,5 week away and I hope that these days will go fast, they probably will because I have to go to work and there will be a big summer festival in the city. These are some photos from Instagram. 1. I love these outfit details, the lace and the black look lovely together. 2. Outfit from where I stand wearing my new dress, I love the print of it and these are my new favourite sandals. 4&5. Beautiful skies. 5. First outfit photo with my new lens. I got the 50mm lens! Can't describe how happy I am. 6. Lots of colours on the rail, maybe a little too much colour together for me, haha. So I hope I will get through these 1,5 weeks. Do you have holliday plans for yourself? And what do you think of these photographs?

0 comments

Post a Comment