Thursday, July 10, 2014

From beast to beauty - Bleached Levi's shorts

Yesterday I did a new 'bleach project'. I really wanted white high waisted shorts and I had these levi's shorts I never wore. So I thought why not bleach them to make the white shorts myself. I don't know yet whether I like the result, because the colours are a bit different then I expected. The stick fabrics didn't bleached along so those are very present and they are more beige then white. But that would maybe be nice with a top in the same colour, or stripes or a red shirt (not that I have a red shirt). Anyways it is not a real big problem since I never wore the blue shorts, though I regret the bleaching a little. Maybe the title was better 'from beauty to beast'. But, now I sort of have new shorts for free. Which one/colour do you like better?

0 comments

Post a Comment