Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Dreaming about summer paradise 2

1. All H&M 2. Little Italian store top, Primark bottoms 3. H&M top, Little Italian store bottoms 4. All H&M
Time flies when you're busy and have a good time. I have to work a lot this week and thereby now are the 'zomerfeesten Nijmegen', this is a very big festival in the city. My favourite part is 'Valkhof Festival' I already saw some amazing bands and singers! It is already the end of this week that I'm flying to Italy, and aah, in advance I'm dreaming away about long hot summer days at the beach, therefore you need bikini's. Last winter I made a bikini wishlist and that one comes close to what I have now, and I like these a little more. 2 printed ones, 1 white and 1 black. So these are perfect to combine. Look at these sets above. Can't wait to wear them, they give some endless combinations. So these are a little more then 4 bikinis! I like to combine different tops and bottoms instead of the same top and bottoms, though I like that too. Do you mix and match your bikinis too? And which one do you like best?

0 comments

Post a Comment