Thursday, June 19, 2014

Outfit - Well, I’ll go against the grain until it wears me down

Brandy Melville dress - Vintage watch, sunnies - Tally Weijl jumper - Haim tote bag

I've been listening to Brother and Bones non stop since I heard them play at Pinkpop two weeks ago. Their music is lovely, from on very first chord I heard, I liked it. The title of this post was found in one of their songs: For all we know. The voice of the singer is amazing and the songs tell beautiful stories. Do you know the band?
For the outfit, it is a little different for me than other outfits, black and white, without loose hair and only the top of the outfit. You can see a little of one of my favourite dresses, brandy melville black jada dress with sunflowers. The jumper is so comfy, it's soft and big. Anyways I like this difference in showing an outfit. I've been thinking about other ways to make outfit photos - I've got some things in mind like these photos - but that isn't as easy as it seems. On the other hand, by making a diffence in the outfit itself it can be a diffence to. But what do you think of that? By the way, today I'm going to a meeting for my new study, Communication and Multimedia Design. I'm little nervous but also exited! What do you like this outfit/post? 

0 comments

Post a Comment