A little different post next to the others, because of the place of the photographs. But I love this something different. So, about the photos, presumably recognizable: I was dreaming away at tumblr again. I was hoping for an outfit post but I haven't had the opportunity to shoot some photos yet. I'm trying not to buy clothes this month, I actually don't really mind that because now I can think of new ways to combine the clothes I have. And also to sell/throw some of them away to clean up a little. But for the new combinations I need some inspiration. I can keep dreaming away over and over again looking at these (and more) beautiful photographs. And I love how these three look together. The brandy melville outfit is so beautiful and radiates summer so much. The second festival photo is perfect, she looks so lovely. And for last: those special stones, I wish to own a necklace with a stone like those. Where do you search or find inspiration? And what do you think about these photos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment