A new from beast to beauty! Maybe some of you remember those posts, I made this one last year. And if you see that one you'll know where the title of the post came from. In these posts I'm making something new, something lovely, and something prettier, out of something that is ugly or unsightly. I bought this vintage huge thing ages ago, planning to make something lovely out of it. Until now it just layed in my closet catching dust. So finally I re-made it. The top isn't that ugly if you look at the first photo, but I couldn't make an ugly one haha. You can only see how big it is. But the thing is, this piece it way too short to wear as a dress and too long and clumsy for a jumper. So easy minded, I just cut about 15 centimeters off, sewed the hem again, and there it was: my new jumper. The result is lovely. It looks so old and vintage but in good condition. And I love the flower print on it so much, the fabric is so soft and light but still warm. Ahh I love this jumper, hihi! I'll do an outfit post about this one soon, I alreay got combinations on my mind! Do you think the cutt was an inprovement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.



0 comments
Post a Comment