Saturday, October 17, 2015

OUTFIT // Back to big jumpers

New Look jumper - Cheap Monday high skinnies - Pull&Bear ankle heels
Photographs: Janne
A new look! Janne and I wandered around Nijmegen for a nice (new) place to shoot outfit photos. We walked into some different streets than we usually do and found this amazing big place next to a lovely old pink-ish building. This very big place is just behind the street where we normally search for a good location (hezelstraat). I'm in love with this place, it is so clean and at the same time it has something very vintage, which I love. Everytime I get home from the city and made outfit photographs that turned out well it always feels like going home with a shopping bag filled with something new. Does anyone get that feeling? It has something very lovely.
The light/old-pink colour of the building matched my jumper really good. The jumper is one real old but since this outfit I rediscovered it. I love the fact that it is so big I could live in this piece of clothing forever. So for these days I'm back to big jumpers and more comfy items (to drink tea in for example) To make it a little less loose I combined it with my high waist skinnies and some heels and tucked the jumper in. I really love the close up photos Janne made of me. The jumper there is so well pointed out (and I like my head, haha). Ohh and i love the colours so much in these photos, the light cold effect they have is beautiful (at least, that's what I think). Do you like this outfit? Oh and have a lovely sunday! 

0 comments

Post a Comment