Tuesday, October 20, 2015

LOVELY LOCATIONS + NEW IN // The Tea Lab (Rotterdam) & New clothes (big jumper, A-line skirt)

Rotterdam, Westewagenstraat 80
Okay, so in this post I'm trying a little different setup: combining two items (Lovely Locations + New). Since both of them are from the same day&city I thought why not put them in a blog post together. Last monday I went to Rotterdam with my dear friend Marlou (If you're reading this today Lou: Happy Birthdayyyy!). We mostly went there to see (and shop) the new Forever21. Sadly the both of us didn't find something that we really liked/wanted, plus it was so crowded that day! But neverthless we had a lovely day in Rotterdam with some shopping and visiting The Tea Lab. 
The Tea Lab was our first stop. After I saw Chantal's post about this lovely tea house I really wanted to give it a visit myself. It is such a good place to escape a while from all the shops and take some time for a good talk with good tea. Also their interior and cash desk are so pretty but I forgot to take photos of those, so you'll have to do it with these photos of us and what we ordered (which I really don't mind). We both had an amazing piece of the red velvet cake, really it was so good! Just like all the flavours on The Tea Lab's menu. I had Citrus&Spice with ginger and Marlou took the Candy Crush with berries. In short: we had a lovely time there with the loveliest cake&tea.
NEW
Pull&Bear Jumper&skirt 
As said before we also did some shopping. Rotterdam has an amazing variety of shops. We discovered an Urban Outfitters, the Weekday, a big Pull&Bear and ofcourse the (new) Forever21. We both found the things we wanted (only) at Pull&Bear. The lovely big jumper I bought had cought my eye already a few days ago. I love all the colours in this jumper, they make it so easy to combine, this would be great with red, blue, black, white, grey. Those are (for me) a lot options. Plus this one is so soft and comfy, so another new item where I can live in. And than this skirt, ahh I'm even more in love with this one. The print on it is so 70's and the fit is perfect too. I already got so many outfits in mind with these new items (so there will be outfit posts with these soon). 
So that turned out as a pretty long post, but I found them too little to post separately. What do you think of these 2 little posts together? Since monday in Rotterdam I'm wearing my new jumper non stop. What do you think of my new items? And Have you ever been to The Tea Lab?

0 comments

Post a Comment