Wednesday, October 14, 2015

From beast to beauty // Dyed button skirt

Finally I have time to put this 'From beast to beauty' online! I found this white skirt last month at primark: it was a sale item for  5 euros, and at the cash desk it was only 1 euro (?!?!), 1 euro for this lovely button skirt. I'm in love with that. I love the fact that it was white, but winter&autumn is coming isn't a good combination. A white skirt with tights is mostly not that nice (only if you combine it good but then you only have one outfit with this piece). SO: I dyed the skirt into a more autumn colour! Look how lovely it is now, the dark red colours turned out so well. I dyed the skirt two times: 1 time with wine-red dye but that colour was much lighter then I thought, so I dyed it another time adding some black. The fact that there are some color differences is lovely. What do you think of this 'from beast to beauty'? And how would you style this red skirt?

0 comments

Post a Comment