Monday, October 12, 2015

OUTFIT/PHOTOGRAPHY // Should I just keep chasing pavements?

Pull&Bear bag, jumper - Zara skirt - Maison Scotch necklace - Unknown watch
This new skirt is so lovely, bought it a week ago when my exam didn't went that well, hihi. Lately I'm not sure of what 'my style' is anymore. I really want to wear different things but I still end up a lot with the same (black) things. When I saw this skirt at zara it cought my eye so fast! The print is certainly my style but the model of the skirt is a lot different: it is real tight opposite to all those wide and comfy items I own. But it was time for a change and so I bought the skirt. I already wore it a lot lately so the skirt was a good investment (and that for only 12,95)
I shot these photos with Willemijn last friday, we both had an early weekend and we went into the city that day, which was perfect! We went for a little shopping, took some photographs (so credits for Willemijn!), laughed a lot, had the beloved Bairro Alto cheesecake and a lot more! For now I just got back for the very first time at the gym with my sister and that isn't so bad, maybe I'll go do that more often: it was such a good way to start this (mon)day! Have a lovely week! And do you like these outfit&photographs?

0 comments

Post a Comment