Saturday, September 26, 2015

INTERIOR // Home is the nicest word

Home is the nicest word, I like that quote. But what home really is, is not per se a room with a roof. Sometimes home is more a person. But this time home is my student room and I feel like my room in Utrecht is feeling like home more and more. Well I have that every time I change my room. That is what I did a few weeks ago again:  changed my room. I don't know what it is but every once in a while I have to change it. This time it was a bit bigger change because I put my bed at another spot: on the other side of the room. I love how my room looks right now, from on my bed you have a perfect view of the rest of the room. Not that it is that big with my 10 square meter. But this place for my bed is really lovely! And  I have these new purple pillows and they match my carpet perfectly. I love the white and purple-ish colours together. Can you see the change? And what do you think about my room?

0 comments

Post a Comment