Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OUTFIT // Dungaree, Pinafore Dress

Berskha dungaree dress - Double Agent jumper - Bag to the Future bag - Dr.Martens shoes
Photographs by Janne( Radiate Fashion)
I'm wearing this dress so much lately, it is actually all I wear whenever I'm not wearing some skinnies combined with a jumper. This dress is perfect. I really wish for another one in black or an autumn colour. I'm a lot out of outfit inspiration lately (I hope to do some shopping soon, got some things in mind I would love to have). That's not the case with this dress, but this can't be all I wear all week. Anyways there had to be another outfit post with this one. The other post with this dress was from Italy, this one is a bit more autumn proof. I love that autumn is arriving, I can't wait for the trees to colour their leaves. 
I combined the pinafore dress with this fine jumper from Double Agent which is soo soft! Then with some tights, my Dr.Martens and a vintage bag to match the black from below. I'm so happy with how the photographs turned out, thanks Janne for taking them! Last week and last monday we had a stroll around Nijmegen again and shot these photos. It is so nice to exploar the city a bit more every week, I hope to discover some more places in Nijmegen which I don't know yet.  Do you like this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment