Wednesday, November 4, 2015

OUTFIT // Into the woods

Cheap Monday jeans - Brandy Melville jumper - Zara coat - Dr.Martens shoes
A few weeks ago I went to the woods with my parents and we also shot some outfit photos there. Mostly I don't really thing outfit photos around much green is a good option but I love how these turned out. And ofcourse the leaves were already turning their colours. I hope to go back soon to see how red & brown the leaves are now. 
The outfit itself is quit simple, blue jeans white shirt: the american uniform. And ofcourse some black items. This jeans is the same one I have in black: a Spray On from Cheap Monday and their fit is the most amazing, I can't say that too much. It fits my legs perfectly! The fine white jumper is from Brandy Melville (borrowed from my sis), another lovely outfit. The black coat is one I have for over 2 years now but it still is good, and goes with every outfit, plus it's warm and that is an important point too.
Right now it is the last day of my holliday, and while typing this (because this one is scheduled) I don't know yet where I will go. But go to my Instagram to check out where I am :) What do you think of this outfit post in the woods?

0 comments

Post a Comment