Friday, November 13, 2015

OUTFIT // Athens, Greece

Zara blouse // Cheap Monday jeans // Dr. Martens shoes // Tiltil shopper // Vintage sunnies
A new outfit, one from Athens, Greece, from the very first day. I brought a lot of skirts with me, but for exploaring the city, my jeans were the most comfortable so that's what I wore most often. This first day there I wore one of my favourite summer blouses (from Zara). The print on it is so lovely,  I love the boho, foreign, vintage, flower (however you want to call it) print on it. And it was a perfect item for when it is a little warmer, the size and fabric is so light and soft that the wind loves playing with it. Then there under my favourite pair of shoes and a shopper for my thingies. So quit a simple outfit, but therefore the blouse points out well. What do you think of this outfit?

0 comments

Post a Comment