Sunday, October 4, 2015

OUTFIT // I live and breathe under the moon

Costles hat - Style Moi crop top - Vintage cardigan, necklace - Bershka skirt - SheInside coat - Dr. Martens shoes
Another autumn outfit.. I like it and yet not, that the weather is getting colder again. For now it always still is just a little too hot or a little to cold, that's where layering comes in: a coat, a cardigan, and a crop top. I love how you can still see the red cardigan underneath my coat and that it matches the hat. That red colour is just the best. 
The two black items I'm wearing are new: a suedine button down skirt from Bershka, yes I've let those buttoned skirts get to my head too. I really love the A-line and the fact that the outfits from clueless (and other 'vintage' movies) are coming back. I hope to get myself an A-line skirt without buttons too! The ribbed crop top is from Style Moi which came in last week I think. The fit is so comfortable and it is not too cropped! Right now the weather actually is lovely; the sun is here! I'm off to work in two hours, selling some ice-creams :) What are your sunday plans? & What do you think of my look?

0 comments

Post a Comment