Thursday, October 29, 2015

INSTAGRAM // Nowhere to go but everywhere

A little Instagram update! Right now I'm in the middle of my exams to finish this first semester. Tomorrow I'll have my last exam and monday morning my final presentation. I'm doing everything I can to escape the studying, hihi. Like writing this blog post, but after this one I'm going to the libary. Ohh and after monday morning I'll be flying out of Holland! Paul planned a few days abroad for the two of us. For me it is a suprise where we are going, but I know that the flight is about 2 hours and the temprature is around 17-20 degrees. I love the fact that I don't know where we're going!
1. Wandering in the woods, it is so nice to visit the woods these autumn days 2. From where I stand, found this amazing floor in Nijmegen 3. Another photo of the pretty Nijmegen 4. Janne and I shot outfit photographs again, you can see this outfit in my previous post! 5. This elderflower drink at Bairro Alto was soo delicious! 6. Me and paul, last tuesday we had our anniversary 7. Came home to this triangl bikini yesterday! I'm in love and hopefully I'm able to wear it on the trip with Paul! 8. Another photo from the woods 9. Still in love with the photos of this outfit, the jumper is so comfy and matched the location so good! 
What do you think of these photos? And ahh almost weekend, have a lovely one! 

0 comments

Post a Comment