Sunday, March 8, 2015

Outfit - Bound to be free

H&M top - Brandy Melville cardigan - Cheap Monday skinnies - Dr. Martens shoes - Vintage sunglasses

Finalllyy a new outfit post! I've been wanting to shoot some photos for a long time now and yesterday I had the time. It was such a lovely sunday, Paul and I woke up together, I did some school work and later I went to Nijmegen with Willemijn, to shoot some photographs and for ice-cream. Willemijn and I always have a good time, if you're reading willy: You're the best! And finally the weather has improved, the sun is here and it is warm, and if all is right it's gonna stay like that.
This top is new and it makes me want to go to festivals! That's right, a top with a feeling. Other feelings that come along are things like wanderlust and thinking of gypsy's! It also gives something boho-like. The print is lovely too, it has something Dutch but at the same time something completely foreign. What do you think of this top and these photographs?

0 comments

Post a Comment