1. Thailand two years ago 2. Vesuvius view in Italy 3. Mixing bikini's 4. Happy moments in Rome
This title (or noun) is actually all there is to say, or all that I want. I need the sun again, (need the sun to break). There is a big spring fever which is here way too early. I'm non stop going through old summer photographs and they give me so much wanderlust. I can't wait to see the sun and go abroad. I need palm trees, beautiful oceans and views. And I need my bikini to be my all time outfit. I want to create new summer photographs, new views, bikini's, shorts and oceans, ah and I'm craving for ice-cream. Happily in about a week my boss (I work at a chocolate/ice-cream boutique) will start making ice-cream again! So that is a start :) Do you long for the sun so much toooo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPONSOR
Artikel Populer
-
Vintage/DIY jumper - Zara high waist skinnies - Vintage bag - COS chelsea boots - Hema necklace - Oasap ring Lots of vintage in this outfi...
-
Bairro Alto, Kannenmarkt 6, Nijmegen Bairro Alto, this actually should have been the first Lovely Location here on the blog. This place is m...
-
H&M blouse - Double Agent shorts - Birkenstock sandals - Vintage sunnies Sometimes less is more, just like the photos in this post, jus...
-
So I started creating some outfits again on Polyvore, the last time I made an outfit there seems ages ago. Maybe I can make this a returning...
-
Brandy Melville jumper, necklace // Zara skirt // Dr.Martens shoes // Vintage watch A new outfit! Last week I went to Amsterdam twice. On we...
-
Brandy Melville top & shorts - Oasap hat - AlieExpress necklace - SheInside coat - Vintage bag This is the best week, my exams are over ...
-
A new 'from beast to beauty' post again! I had this one ready for a while now but today I finally had time to shoot the after photog...
-
Once in a while I love to wander around in thrift/vintage stores to find fabric where out I can make something new. This skirt layed in my c...
-
Monday again, a new week to be brand new. And that's what I'll be. These two weeks will be full of studying, only studying. But afte...
-
Taking some photos in your own room on a sunny morning is always a good idea. This wednesday I had to go to school late in the morning/after...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments
Post a Comment