Thursday, February 26, 2015

Heliophillia (n.) desire to stay in the sun; love of sunlight

1. Thailand two years ago 2. Vesuvius view in Italy 3. Mixing bikini's 4. Happy moments in Rome
This title (or noun) is actually all there is to say, or all that I want. I need the sun again, (need the sun to break). There is a big spring fever which is here way too early. I'm non stop going through old summer photographs and they give me so much wanderlust. I can't wait to see the sun and go abroad. I need palm trees, beautiful oceans and views. And I need my bikini to be my all time outfit. I want to create new summer photographs, new views, bikini's, shorts and oceans, ah and I'm craving for ice-cream. Happily in about a week my boss (I work at a chocolate/ice-cream boutique) will start making ice-cream again! So that is a start :) Do you long for the sun so much toooo? 

0 comments

Post a Comment